PUBG is that the preferred multiplayer on-line battle Arena (MOBA) game. PUBG Stands for PlayerUnogn’s Battlegrounds means that unknown players fight in a battle royal mode. Players can either fight as a single member or in the small group as the final player of the winner. The success of the game led to the development of many other similar battle royale games, which is popularly called Fortnight. The game is absolve to transfer from Google Play Store for automaton.
Game publisher Tensent has released updates related to improvements and new features for the game. PUBG is compatible to play on Xbox One, Android, iOS and Windows with PlayStation 4 support in the near future. Tencent also released a light version of the game for smartphones with mid-range specs. According to the latest media reports, PUBG has hooked up to 20 million players every day for a game that makes the most popular and successful online multiplayer game.
If you want to play games on your Windows or Mac PC compared to today in this post, I will give you full information about the methods through which you can relish the popular Battle Royale on your laptop or portable computer.
Best Emulator for Running PUBG Mobile on Windows and Mac
There is no direct app for Windows but Tencent has developed an emulator specifically for Windows. And for Mac, you need to do workarounds to access the game. I will expand all the important information below..
Here are the best emulators to run PUBG Mobile on your Windows or Mac PC.
1. Tencent Gaming Buddy | Windows
Gaming Buddy, which is also the developers of PUBG, by Tencent for Windows, has completed the emulator specifically for the game. Gaming Buddy PUBG is capable of handling mobile and is well optimized to run on low-end Windows PCs too. Although PUBG has a PC version, it is paid so an emulator is a great option to play games for free.
And also if you are on the emulator you will only be paired with other players who are using the emulator to avoid matchmaking issues. If you want to play PUBG without any problems on the big screen, then I strongly recommend that you go with Tencent in a Gaming Buddy Emulator and join 400 million other players around the world.
How to install and use gaming buddies?
1. Head over over Gaming Buddy Tencent website
2. transfer and install the EXE file on your Windows laptop.
3. Open the emulator and it will start downloading the necessary files to run PUBG Mobile on the PC.
4. Open the game and start playing on the PC with direct control on the keypad and mouse click.
4. You will receive regular updates for the app which makes it the best place to play PUBG.
If you want to advance your progress from your mobile device, then log on both platforms using the same Facebook account.
Download Tencent Gaming Buddy | Free
2. Nvidia GeForce Now Mac
You can play PUBG on mack victimization GeForce currently. GeForce is a cloud-based service that lets you play games like Fortnight or PUBG. The game is played on GeForce servers, while your computer acts as a monitor. Therefore, processing and graphics handling is done by the server and you have to control the game on the screen. Thus reducing the load on your Mac’s hardware. As the game has not yet been released for Mac, GeForce Now is the best option for playing a game on your Apple Mac Book.
All you need is a very good internet speed and everything is controlling server. You need to buy a game on Steam which is worth $ 3o and enjoy the game.
How to install and use PUBG on GeForce now?
1. Connect your Mac to a great Internet with speeds up to 25 Mbps.
2. Install GeForce now on Mac with simple double-click process.
3. Go to Settings in the GeForce app and make adjustments for the play. Turn on ‘Ultra Streaming Mode’ to reduce the power consumption to play better gaming experience but to play a little poor scene.
4. In the app, you will see many games including PUBG, if you have already purchased the game, then log in to the steam account. If Steam does not create a account and buy PUBG for $ 30.
5. If everything is done right, then you will play the game with all opponents with the sole purpose of standing up to the end.
3. Nox Player | Mac and windows
Nox Player is the best Android emulator for Windows and Mac. The emulator is designed with the sole purpose of playing the game. Nox6 can handle high FPS games without any clutter and supports keypad, gamepad and script. Although it may take some time for you to get acquainted with the controls, once you are done with it, Nox Player will become the best place to play PUBG on Windows or Mac. You can customize the controls in settings and if you think graphics are higher than your PC standards, you can customize the quality too.
How to Install and Use Nox Player?
1. Download and install Knox Player from official site. There will be a few clicks in this process.
2. Once successfully installed, you will see the Play Store app on the main screen of the Nux Player.
3. Open the Google Store and log in along with your Google ID and password.
4. Search the PUBG game and install it on the emulator.
5. Open the sport and revel in it on Windows or raincoat at no cost. done!
4. Remix OS Player | Windows
Remix OS is heavily customized for gaming. In particular, you can map the keyboard buttons and control the game very comfortably. Developers were potentially focusing on improving the software with more inclination towards gaming. It is important to keep in mind that the emulator does not support AMD chipsets and your BIOS needs to enable virtualization technology.
The app has a very clean and refreshing interface for users. Emulator has many customization options for gaming preference, so users can exit the remix OS. Game Toolkit You need to enjoy your favorite Android games on a PC. Remix OS Player is the only Android emulator that allows you to play several games at the same time. It runs on Android marshmallow, unlike others who are still stuck with lollipops.
How to use Remix OS?
1. transfer and install Remix OS on your Windows laptop.
2. Look for the Play Store app and add your g-account.
3. Download PUBG and enjoy the game on your PC with dislocation free and smooth game.
Download Remix OS Player
5. BlueStacks | Windows and Mac
BlueStacks is that the most well-liked automaton human for Windows and raincoat. It is one of the more balanced emulators with the right mix of power, graphics and processing, which makes it the most suitable Android emulator for PCs. Playing PUBG on BlueStacks will work smoothly because emulator is capable of playing high-graphics games. Although it is better that your PC has good specs which are quite capable of handling graphics. Nevertheless, BlueStacks emulator is the best and most trusted Android client to play Android apps and games on Windows and Mac.
How to Install and Use BlueStacks?
1. Download BlueStacks on your PC..
2. Run and install the app.
3. Open the app and open the Play Store.
4. Add your Google Account
6. Search for PUBG
7. Download and install the app
8. Run the app and luxuriate in the sport on your laptop for complimentary. Cheers!
6. MEMU Player | Windows
MEmu is another popular Android emulator for Windows. It is capable of playing high-end games on PC, with the condition that there is a minimum system requirement for the smooth running of Mimu Players. The emulator offers good features which make gameplay easier on PCs. MEmu PUBG makes it easy to optimize high keyboard mapping for mobile gaming control requirements. The emulator can enable virtualization for your PC and it also offers great performance for integrated and dedicated graphics. In order to handle games like PUBG, it requires Windows 7 and above with dual-core processor and decent graphics card.
How to use the MEmu player?
1. Download the MEmu Player for Android. The software also works on low power windows PCs.
2. Install the app on your PC.
3. currently click on MEmu – Multiple instance manager.
4. Click on Create and complete the process.
5. Open the Play Store and login with your account credentials..
6. Download and install PUBG
7. Make necessary control and resolution settings. done!
7. More | Windows and Mac
Andy is a slightly different kind of emulator for PC and Mac. This allows your device to be more closely integrated with the PC. One good thing about the application is that it is connected to all devices, thus there is no need to transfer game progress. You can also transfer the application from the mobile to the hassle-free emulator. You can use the phone as a joystick and enjoy PUBG Mobile with your smartphone on the big screen, as a controller, which gives you a very good UX to play.
Features of Andy
•Sync data between desktop and mobile devices.
•Connect Win / Mac with the Android app to launch, download the notification and storage app from any desktop browser with Andy OSRuns, with PC and MacSimple Setup with Direct Mobile Mystic Support.
With the above emulator you can run PUBG Mobile on Windows and Mac. Emulators work very smoothly, but it is better that you play games on computers that have the latest hardware and software that are set up for clutter-free gaming experience. Tencent gaming Buddy, which is specially designed to play PUBG on low-end PCs, is a highly recommended emulator.
Digitbin is not associated with a game or software. I hope the post was helpful. Please comment below for any suggestions or support. Cheers!
If you have any idea on the best pub mobile emulator for PC and Mac, feel free to leave it in the comment box below.
Also, please subscribe our cyberyukti YouTube channel for a lot of vital updates. Cheers!