Diabetes Prevention Tips: People whose parents have diabetes problem, the possibility of getting this disease increases manifold. This type of sugar obtained through heredity is called diabetes type-1. People whose parents have sugar, the risk of getting sugar is much higher than those whose parents do not have this problem. However, if you want, you can get rid of this disease found in heredity and live life in a completely normal way. For this, you have to pay strict attention to these things…
What to do to avoid diabetes?
- Diabetes is considered a disease for which there is no cure. Although Ayurveda does not believe so This is because in Ayurveda, sugar has been considered as three types of diseases, in which treatment of two types of sugar is possible and the person can be completely cured.
- Due to heredity, some people get the problem of sugar at an early age. They can also control the disease by managing their diet and lifestyle. But those who have diabetes in their heredity and have not yet started to see the effect of this disease, then by adopting the methods mentioned here, you can avoid this disease for life…
What are the ways to avoid diabetes?
- Start the day with water. Drink at least 2 to 3 glasses of water after waking up in the morning. Must drink at least two and a half liters of water throughout the day. It works to remove toxins from the body.
- Soak one spoon of fenugreek seeds in water at night and then chew it in the morning on an empty stomach and eat it. You can eat after 20-25 minutes of the water you drank in the morning. But there is nothing else to eat. If you want, you can eat immediately after drinking water.
- Exercise and walk every day Definitely have to do it. Both of these not only help you stay fit, but also prevent the sugar level from rising by maintaining the level of glucose in the blood. That’s why they have to do it.
- Never eat sweets after eating food. Whenever you want to eat something sweet, always eat it before eating. If you have sweet craving after eating, then only eat fennel and sugar candy.
- Never overeat and do not eat too many sweets. Stress can also prove to be very harmful for you as it increases hormonal imbalance and can indirectly trigger sugar. That’s why do take time for meditation and keep your mind calm.
Disclaimer: Take the methods, methods and claims mentioned in this article only as suggestions, ABP News does not confirm them. Before implementing any such treatment/medicine/diet and suggestion, please consult a doctor or related expert.
Read also: Thousands of people were quarantined amidst the fast spreading virus… WHO in action on Marburg virus, Indian scientist said this
Check out below Health Tools-
Calculate Your Body Mass Index (BMI)
Calculate The Age Through Age Calculator