PM Kisan Mandhan Yojna: If you are also PM Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM Kisan Samman Nidhi) then let us tell you that the government is once again giving you a big benefit. Now with 6 thousand of PM Kisan’s annual 3000 rupees every month i.e. 36000 rupees annually are about to meet. Let’s know how?
PM kisan Man dhan Yojna: The government is giving another big benefit to the beneficiaries of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi. Under PM Kisan Yojana, along with Rs 6,000 annually, now Rs 3,000 will also be available every month.
In this, you will not even have to provide any special document separately. In today’s article, we are going to tell you about this, so let’s know how you can get 3k with 6k?
PM Kisan: How to take advantage of Maan Dhan Yojana?
If you also want to take advantage of this scheme, then definitely know its terms and conditions, for this you have to follow some easy process. Actually, under PM Kisan Mandhan Yojana (PM kisan Man dhan Yojna Benefits), farmers are given pension every month.
Under this, after the age of 60 years, farmers are given 3000 rupees i.e. 36000 rupees as annual pension every month.
Which documents are required?
- For this some documents like- Aadhar card, bank account details etc. will be required.
- If you are taking the benefit of PM Kisan, then you will not have to submit any additional documents for this.
- Farmers between 18 years to 40 years can invest in this.
- In this, the investment amount has been fixed according to the age.
What is the benefit of this?
Actually, under PM Kisan Maandhan Yojana, farmers are given money every month. Under this, farmers are given 3000 rupees i.e. 36 thousand rupees as annual pension every month after the age of 60 years.
Who will get the benefit of the scheme? What are the terms of benefit
- For this, cultivable land should be up to a maximum of 2 hectares.
- In this, farmers of minimum 20 years and up to maximum 40 years will have to invest Rs 55 to Rs 200 monthly depending on the age of the farmer.
- Farmers joining at the age of 18 years will have to contribute Rs 55 per month.
- If a farmer is 30 years old then he has to deposit Rs 110.
- If you join at the age of 40 then you have to deposit Rs 200 every month.
In this way you can get 3 thousand rupees every year (per year) with 6 thousand, if you have not done pm kisan registration yet, then its information is here,
And if you want to know when its next kisht will come, then its information is in this article,
If you like this information, then definitely share it with your friends on social media facebook, twitter.