Now SBI E Mudra Loan 2022 Online Apply Form is available on the official website. Today we are providing you information about SBI E Mudra Loan Online Application and Offline Application Form PDF through this article. SBI e Mudra loan has been started for the account holders of State Bank of India under the Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana. Those who are willing to start micro enterprises.
Under this scheme, appellants can apply for loans up to Rs.50,000. The loan will be given as a term loan for a period of 60 months (including the moratorium period of 3 months). The repayment of the loan will commence after a moratorium period of 3 months with an interest rate of 9% pa Please continue reading further to know more about SBI e-Mudra loan.
Apply Online for SBI E Mudra Loan
State Bank of India (SBI) e Mudra Loan facility has been started for such people who are unable to start their business due to lack of money. Students will also benefit from this facility and women will also be able to get help from this loan.
This loan will be given by the government and it will be able to take it only from government banks, in which banks like SBI are prominent. To take advantage of SBI Mudra loan scheme, citizens have to apply online by visiting the official website.
What is SBI E Mudra Loan Yojana?
SBI E Mudra Loan is a part of Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana (PMMY). PMMY has been started by Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji on 8th April 2015. Under this scheme, loans up to Rs 10 lakh will be provided to micro enterprises/units in manufacturing, trading and service sector including allied agriculture.
The e-Mudra loan will be provided to those SBI account holders who wish to start individual Micro Enterprises (MSMEs). Many people who want to start their own business fail to do so due to lack of money. With 9% interest rate on SBI e Mudra loan up to Rs.50,000 will be given.
SBI E-Mudra Loan Scheme 2022-23
|Scheme Name||E Mudra Loan Yojana|
|Started||by State Bank of India|
|Target Group||Micro Enterprises (MSME) – Individual|
|Type of Loan||Term Loan|
|Loan Amount||up to Rs 50,000|
|Credit Period||60 months (including the moratorium period of 3 months)|
|Interest Rate||9% PA|
Eligibility Conditions for taking SBI e-Mudra loan
If to avail SBI e Mudra loan, then it is necessary to have the following eligibility criteria;
- The applicant must have a minimum of 50% marks in the Mudra scoring card for Shishu.
- The person should be a resident of India and his age should be between 18 to 65 years
- Existing individual customers having current account with Savings Bank/SBI can apply for e-Mudra digital platform.
- Have not taken any SME loan in the past.
- Satisfactory Bureau Report from CRIF High Mark and meeting the Bank’s standards.
- Aadhaar should be linked with bank and mobile number with Aadhaar.
SBI E-Mudra Loan Online Registration Process
If you want to apply for this loan. So you have to follow the steps given below.
Step 1: First of all you have to visit the official website of SBI. Click on the link below to go to the website.
- After reaching the home page of SBI official website go to Other Services section and find E Mudra option.
- On the next page click on “Click Here” option and then a new web page will appear on the screen.
- Here you have to enter the details asked earlier on the screen, enter mobile number and aadhar card number.
- Then generate OTP and enter OTP in the space provided and click on “Submit”.
- Next, you need to enter your State Bank of India account number. Then the loan amount has to be entered.
- (As you have been told that the maximum loan amount is fifty thousand, you will not be able to put more than that)
- After that click on “Proceed”.
- On the next page you have to fill your personal details (PAN number, educational qualification, home ownership, monthly income, details of dependent family members, social category, minority community, etc.).
- And click “Proceed” again.
- After this, in the next page, you will be asked for business information.
- Finally you will be shown all the information filled by you in the next page.
- If everything is correct, check the term and condition box and click on “Proceed to this sign”.
Step 2: After this, e-sign will now be done through Aadhaar verification in the next page.
- Now OTP will come on your phone, you will have to e-sign by entering OTP.
- If it is done correctly, you will see the confirmation in the next page, after that click on “Proceed”.
- After this, in a new page, you will be told that your SBI e-Mudra loan application has been accepted. Be sure to take a print out of it.
Note: If the official website of SBI does not open then update may release.
This is how you can apply for e Mudra loan under SBI. Here we have also told you the registration process.
We hope that this article will prove useful to you.