listen to this news
Every mother is confused while preparing breakfast, what to make which is healthy as well as feeling good. Also, it becomes even more difficult if there are small children in the house. Because convincing children to eat something healthy is a difficult task for any mother. We have found a solution to this problem of yours from social media, today in this article we will tell you such a recipe of moong dal spring dosa which is going to be a favorite of adults as well as children. So without delay let us know how to prepare Moong Dal Spring Dosa.
But before that know the benefits of taking moong dal in breakfast
According to Science Direct’s Food Chemistry, moong dal is an excellent source of plant-based protein. A good amount of amino acid has been found in it. Apart from this, there is a lot of carb in moong dal. Along with fiber, folate, magnesium, manganese, iron, copper, potassium, along with vitamins b1, b2, b3, b5, b6 have also been found in high amounts. Which is essential for your overall health.
Let us now know the method of preparing Moong Dal Spring Dosa –
for this you need
Moong Dal – 2 cups
Green chili – 2
Garlic – 2 to 3 cloves
Ginger – a small piece
Onion – 2 (medium size)
Purple Cabbage – 1/2 cup
Green cabbage – half cup
Carrot – 1
Sweet corn – half cup
Capsicum – 2
Rock salt – 1 teaspoon
Ketchup – 1 tsp
Red chili sauce – 1 tsp
Olive oil – 2 to 3 tbsp
Paneer – 100 grams
Read this also – If you are on weight loss diet, then urad dal khichdi can be a healthy option for you, know its benefits
How to prepare Moong Dal Spring Dosa Recipe
- If you want to make it early in the morning, soak moong dal overnight. Otherwise, you can soak moong dal 2 hours before.
- In the next step prepare a thick paste by adding soaked moong dal, ginger and green chillies in the mixie.
- During this, you have to finely chop all the vegetables and keep them separately. You can prepare it at night as well.
- Now take a pan and heat olive oil in it, add onion and garlic and heat it.
- In the next step add vegetables and start cooking on medium flame. Lastly add cabbage and let it cook for 5 minutes.
- After this add rock salt, ketchup and chili sauce and fry the vegetables well.
- Now heat a dosa medicine or a simple tawa. Meanwhile add salt to the batter and keep it aside.
- Now put a little olive oil on the griddle and give the shape of dosa by adding moong dal batter.
- Cook the dosa from both the sides and shape it by filling the vegetables.
- Now your Healthy and Tasty Moong Dal Dosa is ready to serve.
- Serve hot Moong Dal Dosa with your favorite homemade sauce.
Know how Moong Dal Spring Dosa is beneficial for you
Helpful in weight loss
Moong dal is low in calories and high in fiber and carbs, which makes it beneficial for your weight loss.
keep the digestive system healthy
Due to the right amount of moong dal and vegetables, it has a good amount of minerals and vitamins. Along with this, fiber and starch are also found in required quantity. Which helps in keeping your digestive system healthy.
keep heart health better
A research from PubMed Central found that consumption of moong dal helps in keeping your blood pressure and cholesterol level balance, due to which its consumption can maintain better heart health.
Read this also – Ragi healthy recipes: Here are 4 easy recipes of Ragi, which can control blood sugar level