Google AdSense You must know about it and you must be using it too. but do you know that google ad manager kya hai And have you used it? Don’t worry if not today, in today’s article About Google Ad Manager I will tell. This article will be useful for everyone. Whether you are using ad manager now or are about to do it for the first time. So let’s know What is Google Ad Manager and How to Use It in Hindi?
If you are a google adsense publisher and wondering why should I use google ad manager? So let me tell you that you can earn more than google adsense through google ad manager.
Google ad manager is a very good platform for PPC network, but you should know how to use it properly. To understand this, you have to know about it step by step.
Very little information is available on the Internet about it and it is complex. That is why today I will tell you about it in simple language, so that you can easily understand everything.
So without delay let’s talk directly about google ad manager. First of all we will know google ad manager kya hai, what is google ad manager in hindi?
What is Google Ad Manager? (What is Google Ad Manager in Hindi)
Google Ad Manager is an ad exchange platform that was introduced by Google on June 27, 2018. It combines the features of two earlier services from Google’s DoubleClick for Publishers (DFP) and Ad Exchange (AdX).
Through Google Ad Manager, you can use Google Adsense, Ad Exchange, AdMob etc. simultaneously from one platform. That is, you can manage the ads of your website, mobile application from a single platform.
It has two (free and paid) versions which are as follows.
- Google Ad Manager (Free)
- Google Ad Manager 360 (Paid)
Google Ad Manager is the free version of this online ad management software and is recommended for small businesses. At the same time, google ad manager 360 is its paid version which is for big size business.
Speaking in simple language, if you are a blogger and you are a google adsense publisher then you can use google ad manager.
Google Ad Manager manages inventory for advertisers, publishers, and ad servers. Advertisers are able to manage the inventory of their ad creative.
At the same time, publishers are able to manage their ad space inventory, and can use the ad server platform to determine which ad to serve and where to serve it.
How does Google Ad Manager work?
You should also know how this google ad manager works. So here I will try to understand you in very simple words.
Now let’s understand it in simple language,
Google ad manager does the work of ad exchange i.e. exchanging ads. In which you can run mostly 2 types of ads.
- Google AdSense
- Thirdy Party Networ Ads (means House Ads)
You can run adsense ads by connecting your google adsense account to google ad manager. Also you can run your own ads.
For this you get the option of orders and line items in google ad manager. With the help of which you can run ads of your YouTube channel, other website or any third party (which follows google ad policy).
Now the best advantage of this is that you can run adsense and third party ads together and decide when, where and how which ad should appear.
This is the best solution for Google adsense unfilled impression, in which when adsense ads do not show on your site, automatically third party ie your other ad will run.
You must have seen many times that many times adsense ads are not shown on the pages of your site, only blank space shows. This happens when there is no ad available for the content of that page of your site. Instead you can show your own ad.
For example, you can run amazon ads, ad exchange ads, house ads or any other third party ad which will show only if adsense ads are not available.
What is the difference between Google Ad Manager and Google AdSense?
To know what is the difference between google adsense and google ad manager, it is important for you to know what these two are, if you know about these two, then let me tell you what is the difference between these two?
- Google ad manager is ad platform whereas google adsense is ad network.
- You can only create ad unit in Google Adsense while in ad manager you can also create own ads, third party ads.
- Google adsense only does google ads survery whereas in ad manager you can also provide ads of any other ad network.
- With Google Adsense, only you can run ads on the website, while with the ad manager you can show ads on the website + application.
- In Google Ad Manager, you can maximize earning with the help of third party ads whereas in Adsense you cannot.
- In Google ad manager, you can pay from direct advertiser, so that you do not have to pay 32% revenue to google.
Let us now know their difference from tables.
Differences between Google Ad Manager vs Google AdSense:
|Difference||Google Ad Manager (ad platform)||Google AdSense (ad network)|
|Inventory types available||Web + App||Web|
|Use other ad networks or negotiate directly-sold ads||Yes||No|
|Just tag pages to see ads||Yes, if you allow AdSense to show through Ad Manager||Yes|
|Make AdSense network compete with other ad networks to maximize revenue||Yes||No|
|Consistent reporting across all ad serving activities||Yes||N/A|
|Google manages payments to you and billing your advertisers or collecting payable amounts from ad networks||Yes, for Authorized Buyers, bidding, and transactions through Programmatic Direct.
No, for traditionally negotiated line items, payments to you come directly from your advertisers or ad networks and you manage billing and collection
Now what is google ad manager and how does it work? What is the difference between google ad manager and google adsense? All this must have been understood or understood. If not then you can ask your question by commenting below.
So now let’s know google ad manager ka istemal kaise kare, google ad manager use kaise kare, how to use google ad manager in hindi?
How to use Google Ad Manager? (How to Use Google Ad Manager in Hindi)
Before using Google Ad Manager, you have to know about the structure of its dashboard i.e. its features.
Many features are available in it, but you need to be aware of the main 2 features.
So let me now explain to you in detail about them step-by-step. First of all we will learn about inventory.
The inventory section of Google Ad Manager is exactly like the ad unit section of Adsense, in which you get the following options.
- Ad units: Here you can create an ad unit.
- Apps: Here you can add your apps.
- Sites: Here you can add your sites.
- Key-values: You can add targeting key value here.
- Targeting-presents: You can set targeting presents here.
- traffic explorer: You can explore traffic data here.
- traffic forecast: Here you can see historical traffic data.
- Network settings: Here you can manage the settings for all the inventory.
- ProtectionsIn this you get options for ad content, competition, inventory exclusion.
First of all we will talk about the invention>> ad units section of ad manager, so here you can create ad unit. The following steps have to be followed while creating an ad unit.
Inventory>> ad units required fields:
- Settings: In this you have to type ad unit name.
- Sizes: In this you have to set ad size like 300×250, 336×280.
- Targeting Window: _blank has to be set in this so that ad click will open in new window.
- AdSense: Enable the option with Maximize revenue so that adsense ads show.
In the delivery section of Google Ad Manager, you get the option to create your own ads, third party ads. Which has the following sections.
- OrdersIn this you have to enter ad network and their details. This is done according to the third party order. If you want to run your own ad then you can select house ad.
- Line Items: Inside Orders you have to create line item. In which you have to set ad size, ad time and ad targeting, which means you have to select which ad unit you want to run this ad on.
- Creative: This is the section for creating third party ad unit, in which you can create ad through script, html, image, it has to be added inside the line item.
- Native: Here you can create native ad.
- Delivery ToolsIn this, you get some tools, from which you can inspect the advertisement.
There are 3 options orders, line items, creative important which work in conjunction with each other. Which we have mentioned above.
Speaking in simple language, orders are used for selecting advertisers and line items are used for ad size, ad time and ad targeting, creative options are for creating ad units.
That is, they work in the following way orders>> line items>> creatives but if you want, you can create them first and include them in line items.
Creative ads will be shown only when adsense ads are neither available. If you want, you can change this in the creative setting.
How to Connect Google AdSense to Google Ad Manager?
To connect Google adsense account to ad manager, you need to follow one step. Whenever you create an ad unit, there is an option in front of AdSense in front of it.Maximize revenue of unsold inventory with AdSense” is written. This option has to be kept enabled.
If you want, you can enable this option by going to Inventory>> network settings so that you do not have to tick it every time you create an ad unit.
How to get paid from Google Ad Manager?
How to get payment from google ad manager? This is an important question that many bloggers have asked me, so let me give you a simple answer.
Actually, it is confusing for the publisher if he does not get the option of billing in google ad manager, and when he searches about it in google, he gets information about “Ad Manager billing setup” on google support page i.e. official page, Which is as follows.
To set up your form of payment:
- Sign in to Google Ad Manager.
- Click Billing> Payments, The “Payments” tab is selected by default,
- Click Add payment method, If there are existing forms of payment, you may need to click Manage payment methods first and then click Add payment method,
- Select the account type and enter your account information.
- Click Save.
- If desired, you can add multiple payment methods.
Let us tell you that the settings to add these billing details in google ad manager are available only in google ad manager 360 i.e. paid version.
The free version of Google Ad Manager does not have a billing section. You will get the payment of google ad manager only at the payment address with adsense. That means you don’t need to do anything separately.
In this article I will tell you what is google ad manager, google ad manager work kaise karta hai, google ad manager use kaise kare, google ad manager and adsense mein kya differnece hai, google ad manager payment kaise milti hai? etc. have been explained in detail.
If you still have not understood anything, then you can ask your question by commenting below.
If you liked this information, then definitely share it with other people so that they can also know about it. Thank you!